Hours, Fees & Directions
The park is open from 8:00 a.m. until Sunset, 365 days a year.*
Access to the Beach Gate closes 30 minutes before Park closing time.
Access to the North Gate closes 15 minutes before Park closing time.
*Some exclusions apply
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle
$6.00 per vehicle – Limit 2-8 people per vehicle
Individual Annual Entrance Pass $60
Family Annual Entrance Pass $120 (up to eight people in a group; only allows up to two people at Homosassa Springs and Weeki Wachee Springs)
- Annual Entrance Passes allow park entrance in lieu of the daily entrance fee
- Annual Entrance Passes are honored at all state parks, except for Skyway Fishing Pier State Park, where they are valid for a 33 percent discount
- The Individual Annual Entrance Pass is valid for the named cardholder only, additional persons accompanying an Individual Annual Entrance Pass holder are $2.00 per person admission except at Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park where the standard admission fee will apply
- The Family Annual Entrance Pass is valid for up to eight people in a group, except at Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park where the family pass is good for admission of up to two people. Additional guests to Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park may wish to purchase additional passes or pay the daily admission fees
- Entrance passes do not waive other special use fees charged at some parks for special events, camping or activities such as boat tours, tubing, fishing piers, gardens admission, etc.
- Additional local fees may apply (example: Monroe County Surcharge)
- An Annual Entrance Pass is valid for one year from the month of purchase
Annual passes can be purchased at all park ranger stations or at the Florida State Park’s website.
Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
3109 E. Sunrise Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304